Monday, November 12, 2012

Run with your own pace!

Seems like its been ages of not writing my blog in English. One of the main factor is because of my poor language skills, grammatical skills. Shame on me.
Last Friday -  9 Nov
I had a great time spent with my fellow ex-housemates after work that day (PY, Nat, and Lai Ling). Together we dine in Sushi Zanmai, The Gardens and chit-chat our old time stories, sharing our news to each other. Though the time is short, but those to be covered has fully covered by getting all the updates from all of us. Short to say, i want more session like this with you girls for sure!
I've been joining a charity work since this year August in Subang, Complex 3K. Teaching and guiding the kids for their school works, play and laugh together with them. I feel fun, the organizer of this charity event is a chinese lady named - Irene. She is a devoted Christian and a friendly woman to all. And thanks to her for bringing me into such a nice yet peaceful family. We had a trip to KLCC Aquarium last Saturday, with a bunch of kids of cause. Blue top shirt was our color of the day..Arriving at about 11am, had a quick brunch with Loo and there we go to discover the world of sea. Unexpected small compound the Aquarium was to me, and to everyone i bet. Even the kids were asking for home right after the merely 1 hour visit to the Aquarium chamber. Not much to expect from there, but its good as an eye-opener for the 1st time visitor like me. =P
Right after the Aquarium visit with the kids, Loo and me went to a town walk along the way to Pavillion, Isetan and KLCC. Managed to play with my new toy - Nikon P510 for few shooting attempts. Not a bad experience though... Ran under the rain, 1st time visit to the famous town hawker center - 湖洞.
The next following day - Sunday
Went to Lowyat with Chloe and bought an external hardisk as per my budget plan. 500GB WD My Passport (in white) worth RM188. I was struggling to go for 1TG or 500GB for a few secs while Chloe was persuasively asking me to go for 1TG indeed. Thanks God I managed to stand firm with my original plan and 500GB HDD is in my hands right now. Pheww~~
Went to jog in the evening with Loo. He was as usual disdain my stamina to complete the 21km run for the upcoming Marathon in Penang on this Sunday. I totally understand his 'teasing' encouragement to me and really appreciate on his sincere advice/motivation that he wish to push me through. Despite I could not achieve the running target for now, but I already have a plan in mind - keep on running, get myself in an extreme express run training for the next following days no matter what happens! At least train up myself from not being cramped while running on bridge (please....) I really don't wish to end my run in an ambulance...I do not want too.....













I want to claim my Tao buffet from Loo! Here is the deal I made with him, as well I don't want to let his sayings come over me all the time. I am Vickie Loo, Superwoman Loo! Yes, I am! 加油!!

- By VL -

No comments: