Friday, December 9, 2011

1208

Is my personality that bad? Or am I really too cold towards the person whoever come across my desk and talk to me? Not even a mere grin to them? No1 wants to talk to me or they don't dare to come over? Sigh...I wish to have more fun in office too. But...seems like this is part of the mission impossible. I went for few places yesterday, and one of them is a body massage spa which located at PJ Strand Kota Damansara. Though I am not the local in that area, but I managed to arrive the destination. (of course with some minors un-needed U-turns, additional routes I used).
The worst thing was I parked my car and walked to the shoplots nearby try to find the PJU 5/20D road. And was spotting harshly on the shop names. After half an hour attempts, I gave up and called to the beauty centre to ask for direction. Thanks God I managed to find it with the beauticians guidance. Pheww..This is my 1st experience on the body spa massage. Hehe... 1st thing was take off my clothes and apply the scrub oil onto my whole body. my WHOLE body. **blush blush** Then comes the Jacuzzi bath for 20-30mins. I started to feel skin difference after the almost half an hour Jacuzzi bath. Not bat not bat...
After the enjoyment with Jacuzzi, they applied the hot stones onto my back and I started my sweet dream thereafter. 2 hours long massage ended at about 6 something. Drove back home and had a quick dinner with mum then continue my nightmare freelance. **sigh sigh** End of the day of 8th Dec 2011.
by V.L

No comments: