Monday, December 5, 2011

5 Dec

Dec 5. I just realized how special this day is. A day started the new chapter of my life on yr 2007. It was a dark night with menthol glowing everywhere, fountains splashing everywhere in MBSB (can't recall the correct name of the hall) 
We both walked to the side stone chair and started our long waited topic. I was in nerved and my sound was shaking uncontrollably. This day wasn't the 1st day we started the official relationship, but this was the 1st day we revealed our feelings to each other. We have been sms to each other frequently, out together, and play together.  I could barely remember the outcome of our topic was pending. Because there were few factors which we might need to take a deep consideration before we both can stay together. And ended up we have our official 1st day on 8th Dec 2007 and had had lots fun,laughter, quarrel together. Haha...Those were the days..
Though now this story isn't the present tense anymore, but certainly it will always be the memories which is the most important chapter for my life. I wish...I wish....Memory of every single Decembers will be last forever....
I don't want to have any hurtful life experience in my love path can? I am just an ordinary girl overall..I wish to be with someone I love and wish to love him wholeheartedly by willing to sacrifice what I could do for him. I don't want to be manizer ar!!!
by V.L







No comments: