Thursday, December 15, 2011

Meteor Shower

I missed the meteor seeing last night! =( I was running nose all day yesterday till I feel dizzy. Slept early last nite after the ANTM and totally forgot the meteor..sob sob...I wish to see la...The last time I had a chance to see the meteor was in my college. But unfortunately I wasn't able to catch a glance at it either. Sigh...We were playing basketball at late night and out of a sudden friend shout out loud: "Look, its meteor!" ..It was behind my back and by the time I turned my head the meteor has gone nowhere. This is really repentant to me la... But this time round I have totally forgotten on it! Aiks...
Listened a song from Avril Lavigne this morning while I am on my way for work. "Wish You Were Here" Its pretty nice lyrics and the rhythm too.She is rock! How I wish you are always there fore me..Damn!...Think too much once again.......
- by V.L -

No comments: